REPLY

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Noah's Art

School resumes in two days and I think it's safe to say that I am good for all the kids to go back. However, there are days when I want time to stand still, and have my two youngest children stay at the age they are so that they can always spend time with one another...at home! I've said this many times and I'll say it again...I know that's inevitable, and that they both need to grow up and change with the world. I can always wish right?

Chelsea will be going into the first grade which means she will be gone all day! No more nap times and going to Sonic for noon lunches.

I know that no matter the change in Chelsea's schedule these two will always have a special bond. She told me the other day that she will look forward to coming home from a full day of school to play with her baby brother. She will continue to read him stories, paint and do all kinds of art work together. (Of course she'll have to do her homework first.)

It'll be nice to have her in school all day so that I can have more one on one time with Noah. It was the same with all my girls. Because they are all five years apart, I always had at least one child at home with me alone while the others went to school. Most of my friends have at least two or three kids at home while one is at school! I commend them as mothers! That's a lot of work! There are times when I wish I had them closer in age, and times when I don't. Overall...I do enjoy having just one kid at home with me all day long...and spoil!

No comments:

Post a Comment