REPLY

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

This boy is Two


Dear Noah, 

It's so cliche to say to you how fast you are growing up, but time is flying faster than we'd like, and now you are TWO years old!
 I love that you were born in a season where my spirit is renewed...

 FALL.

You came along on my favorite time of the year...a month where everyone gives thanks for the things they are grateful for. 
A month where friends and family gather together to laugh, feast on a bountiful meal, watch football, and talk about the days of their lives.
A month when the leaves turn to the most beautiful fall foliage you've ever seen.  
A month where we go to pumpkin patches, enjoy a hay ride, go on hikes to go leaf peeping, go apple picking, crunch leaves, drink apple cider, and last but not least...

You've already shown us how much you love this time of year by enjoying all of these things, and I know that when you're older...this will become a tradition in your life.

I give thanks each day to our Heavenly Father who trusted me enough in todays society to bring you down to me, and to raise such a beautiful son. I will forever be indebted to Him, and I am so glad your dad and I never gave up on having you!

Happy Birthday Noah! 
We love you, and hope you enjoy your birthday week!


XOXO-

Mom and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment