REPLY

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Rockin' around the CHRISTmas tree

Black Friday...not interested. My priorities have changed, and I am not at all interested in being surrounded by a bunch of crazy shoppers!! I do my CHRISTmas shopping (or making) early in the year so I can avoid all that chaos. Instead...we decided to put the tree up. 

We've never had a real tree put up in this house, and I was having second thoughts into buying a real tree. I think we will wait until we move out of this house before buying a real tree, because our living room isn't big enough. So we decided to put up our pencil tree, and the girls had too much fun decorating it. 

After the tree was all decorated, the girls were in a party mood. Sierra got on the piano and started playing CHRISTmas music on the piano. I LOVE that I have such talented girls that play the piano. While Sierra is playing her heart out on the piano, Lexie and Noah had the time of their life by dancing to the music. 
And so did Chelsea...
My crazy kiddos! They truly look forward to this time of the year where their main focus is being joyful, and happy. Playing CHRISTmas songs of the Savior really puts you in the mood for the season, and helps us focus on what CHRISTmas is really all about.  

**To watch a beautiful CHRISTmas message... please click HERE.

 P.S. Grab some tissues. Trust me...you're going to need them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment