REPLY

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

While In Boston...

Acorn street is the most visited, most photographed street in Beacon Hill in Boston. It is so photogenic, and we were lucky to have been able to walk through it. I captured a few shots of the kids, but being that it's fall in the middle of the day with perfect weather had so many people doing the same thing, and it's understandable. After all...it is Acorn Street! 

Beacon hill was decked out with all types of halloween decorations, and this one photo with the kids was my favorite. We walked around to take in all the beauty of Beacon Hill & Acorn st. 

Next time we come I hope to capture a much clearer photo, and hopefully it'll be overcast with less people. Maybe it'll rain, or we can just wake up at sunset and take a few quick shots!



There are so many lovely small stoops decorated with pumpkins, and gourds. It is so quaint, and love this area. So wouldn't mind living here! 
I look at this photo of Chelsea and can't believe how much she has changed compared to this photo when we went to Litchfield! She has grown so much, gotten taller, and has lost some of that baby face (insert frown face here). She looks so beautiful, and in some ways look forward to watch her grow up some more! 
We also had a chance to go to Paul Revere's gravesite, but didn't have time for a tour. Next time we come we are going to do the whole tour. 
Pizza! We found the most amazing pizza place in the middle of the city, and it was sooooooo good! 
One of the best parts of this trip besides all the sights we went to was meeting an Instagram friend! We me through a mutual friend in Boston, and then we began following each other commenting, and liking each others posts. I love a real person who takes the time to look, and not stalk with silence! I get that there are many of us in the online world who peek quietly on each other's media pages, but in all honesty I feel that it's common courtesy to acknowledge someone online to let them know you have seen their recent post, and if you're friends and really enjoyed that pic, and caption then just simply like it! Otherwise, why are you on social websites! I don't know, but that's just me, and I'm so grateful for the internet when the outcome is positive, and I scored an A++ when I finally met Ellen. So happy to have met in her in real life, and become friends with her, (I can call her a friend instead of IG friend now because we've met.) I hope to meet up with her again to visit, and have a simple, fun girls day out! 
And the goodies she gave us after we left visiting in her amazing apartment! Thanks Ellen for making the time to see us, and for the yummy chocolate chip cookies! 

1 comment: