REPLY

Friday, October 26, 2018

Walden Pond in The Fall.



Waldon Pond is just as beautiful in the fall as it is during the summer, and love all the history behind this place. I am so glad I got to bring the kids here so they can see what they look forward to in the summer months. They had so much fun walking halfway around the pond, but because it was 45 degrees didn't make it all around, but it's a good little hike! Next time we want to do the hike that leads to Thoreaus's home, but for now all these kids did was run around, and walk along the trail. As usual I captured them in action through my little camera lens...

Such a fun place. I think I like it better than the shore, and yeah...I have a feeling we'll be frequenting this place quite a bit next summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment