REPLY

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

For Prayer.

What a blessing it is to be able to pray to a loving Heavenly Father who hears and has never failed to answer my prayers. I haven't been the best at saying my individual prayers lately, but when I do I feel and see a huge difference in my days. Taking a few minutes to kneel down against my bed to pray to God is profound. At times I'll even shed a tear or two because I haven't been so diligent at praying in the morning, and when I did today really softened my heart. And I felt peaceful. Renewed. Ready to start my day with an even bigger smile. When I pray I notice that I am not as impatient with my kids, or get quick to anger with drivers on the road, or with people while waiting in long lines at the store. Prayer really makes a difference in our lives, and as I get older realize that it is indeed needed in my day to day. I don't want to take that simple act for granted. I am extremely thankful for the privilege of prayer. 



No comments:

Post a Comment