REPLY

Friday, November 23, 2018

For Education.

I want to express my gratitude to live in a country where education is provided for all of its children. Noah has a classmate in his class who is disabled, and has become good friends with him. When I've volunteered in his class I see how happy that little boy is, and how sweet all the kids are with him. Noah has learned not to complain about something being too hard because he has seen Luis commit to the tasks that are harder for him to do while being in a wheelchair.  I love that Noah is learning from his example, and that at the same time is teaching him to do work that is 10 times harder! I admire the teachers that work so hard on his behalf because...third graders! Seriously though, I have loved participating in both Noah, and Chelsea's classes, and look forward to continuing to help out until they finish school. We certainly are fortunate to get the education we receive here not only for us, but for our kids as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment