REPLY

Monday, November 12, 2018

For Noah.

This past weekend flew by like a leer jet, and I can't believe that my baby boy is NINE! I never thought that I'd have four kids let alone a boy! Three girls was a charm, but this boy is a dream! When this boy came into my world he gave me more than I expected.....

He's an adventurer, an explorer, and gives his whole self to life! He's the best son a mom can ever have, and literally makes my world go round (I'm always running all over the place with him!) Having three sisters has his heart loving so deep that sometimes he forgets to be a "boy" and has a sweet feminine side of him that expresses tenderness, tears, compassion, and a little bit of sensitivity. He has a love for music, the outdoors, and loves to build, and make things with cardboard boxes, clothespins, and shoeboxes. He has so much desire to try new things, is quite the little helper when it comes to helping me around the house, and although he may complain at times for the littlest things, he truly is a grateful little boy. 

There is so much more of this kid that I can describe, but overall he is perfect in my eyes. Even when he has his grumpy moments, he is still the best! The fact that he still likes to cuddle with me warms my heart, and I yearn for that to never go away! I am so glad the Lord blessed me with him late in my age, and that he came into the world healthy, and happy.  
Happy Birthday Noah! Keep on learning new things, have joy in all that you do even when you don't get your way, and in growing up to be the best man I know you to be! 

No comments:

Post a Comment