REPLY

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

For Journal Writing.

I know I've written so much about journaling in the past, and how much I love it. I have various journals in which I share my day to day. Of course I have this blog in which I share the most, but the one where I brutally write my heart out is handwritten in pen on a daily basis, and sometimes I'll skip a couple of days only because I've blogged about it, but it's nice to write it out in even bigger detail. I love how my life all comes together whether good or bad. Some days are bright, some moments are not. What's written online or in a handwritten journal are the snippets of my life, and as mundane as they may seem I know that one day all my kids will look back on these days and laugh, cry, and probably be in shock at some of the entries, but it's okay! I want them, and my future posterity to know how my life as a young adult before, and during marriage was lived. I also wistfully still pull out my old journals, and regardless of what was written inside am grateful that I wrote it all down! 

1 comment:

  1. I guess I'm grateful I've kept journals throughout my life but I'm tempted to burn them. :)

    ReplyDelete