REPLY

Monday, November 26, 2018

For Music Lessons.

Every week for the past 20 years ALL my kids have taken up music lessons. Whether it's been the guitar, piano, oboe, or violin. Music lessons are a luxury. A luxury so great that makes me especially grateful we can afford. My two adult daughters continue to play the violin, and piano, and sing on their own time, and my two younger children who are still at home play the piano. 

I'm so grateful that all my kids have continued to stick with playing, and hope that Chelsea and Noah will continue to have the desire to play the piano. They have loved to take lessons, and look forward to it every week. Chelsea still wants to take up the cello, and I've been saying this for two years now, but we will make it happen on her 14th birthday next year! It makes me so happy to hear her say that she loves to play, and wants to take up another instrument  I love hearing them play all kinds of music. From church hymns, to their own composed music. I am in no way musically inclined (they get it from their dad's side), but man do I love receiving texts from my daughter with a snippet of something she just wrote, played, and sang! I love that they have all done that on their own motive because they love music. It is their escape, and their love. 

I am thankful that we support our kids in helping them develop their talents, and that we have a piano in which they are able to practice, and entertain! 

••••You can also listen to more songs from my oldest daughter Sierra on her Youtube channel here.


No comments:

Post a Comment