REPLY

Friday, November 30, 2018

For Sierra & Lexie.


"Give them wings to fly. Roots to come home. And reasons to stay." I love that saying. It is something I hope for every time I talk to my older daughters whenever they plan on visiting, or coming home for breaks from school. Hoping that they love coming home no matter what. Having two adult daughters is bittersweet. Bitter because I wish they were closer to home, and sweet because they are away from familiar territory where they are growing, and learning new things all while being challenged with the ways of the world. 

I am so thankful for these two great girls because whenever they have been brought down by "life" they always, always, manage to recover, and recognize their downfalls and lift themselves up. Flourish, and improve their flaws, and accept themselves for who they are, and I love that! They remind me of me. I love them unconditionally, and I'm so, so happy at the path they are living regardless of their imperfections, because let's face it, every child is challenged in different ways. They are amazing daughters, and wish them the best in their future endeavors. So thankful for Sierra & Lexie being born! 

No comments:

Post a Comment