REPLY

Saturday, November 24, 2018

Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade '18.

In all our years of going to the Macy's parade on thanksgiving day have the temps ever been in the teens, and this past Thursday was the coldest day ever of fall! Tradition is tradition, and even though we heard that it would be brutal we put the warmest clothes we had on, and stocked up on hand and feet warmers in hopes that they would last all throughout the parade, and it did! 


This was our sixth year going, and the noise, and the crowds, never gets old. We arrived at 8:15 and were surprised that it wasn't too crowded. We always get a good spot near radio city music hall, and some of the floats that went by were repeats from years past, and some are new. It's still fun to gather around with a crazy, cheerful crowd, and warm each other up by standing super close like sardines all in the name of fun! 
I captured a few moments of the parade, but because I was tired of taking my gloves on, and off only captured my favorite, and of course the ones where Noah kept saying, "ooh mom, take a picture of that one, and that one, and that one!" Okay, I took like a gazillion, but feel free to scroll fast if you grow weary of them! 

 Noah had a pretty good view sitting atop daddy's shoulders. All so he can get a good view of Pentatonix! You can also see live videos on my insta story in the highlight section that reads NYC! 





As much as I love Thanksgiving, I'm excited for Christmas. I'll still be positing thankful posts until the end of the month, but now that the parade, and turkey day is over engage Christmas mode! 

Hope everyone enjoys the holidays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment