REPLY

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Spring is in the air.

Sometimes I wish we didn't have to change our clocks forward, and lose that extra hour of sleep, but if we didn't then we wouldn't have that extra daylight in the evening. Believe me we need it especially when you live in an area where it's gloomy, and snows a lot. It's inevitable though, and to tell you the truth I am ready for the change in season.

Luckily we've had a real mild winter this year, and it has felt like spring here in Jersey since the beginning of the year, and we are definitely ready for it. I love, love Spring.

My family and I were discussing our plans for spring break as well as the summer months during a family counsel, and it looks like it's going to be a busy one for Sierra. We might cut back on family outings, but are fortunate to be at least 45 minutes from the shore. We LOVE the shore, and definitely plan on going as much as possible! We also love going to the zoo in Philly, and hopefully we will have some family from out west visit us. We love going to New England as well, and we hope to make it up there this summer.

Spring is lovely, and I do love all that comes with it. I feel so fortunate to live in an area where we are close to so many states. I love spending time with my family, and in the end don't mind the time change. It's a change, and you know me...I love change. Especially when it comes to the weather!

And for today Sierra, & I are going to see live and in person...

Sandra Turley. She is our guest speaker at our Relief Society Conference today. We look forward to her encouraging words of motivation, and spirituality. She truly is a gifted soul, and we are honored to have her come to our area in the church to visit. You can read her biography here.
And then we are going to drive to D.C. to see award winning pianist Paul Cardall perform for free at the Visitor's center. His music is beautiful, and so uplifting. All my girls are super excited, and we have loved him since I found out about his wonderful music in 1999. To hear a little of his music click here.

This will be our girls first night out together without the boys!

Dad & Noah...y'all are on your own! xo

2 comments: