REPLY

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thankful For Our Bounty.

There's so much to be thankful for in remembering the history of thanksgiving when the pilgrims and the Indians joined in unison to share their bounties. That is is what this season is all about. To give and to share, and attending Noah's thanksgiving feast this year was the perfect setting to witness both of those things. The kids were all dressed as pilgrims, and indians, and the kids were so excited to have their parents join in to share with them this wonderful food!
Noah was a pilgrim and I loved his little costume. The kids did a good job in making their hats, and jackets out of construction paper. I love seeing him interacting with his friends, and how they all get along. Their teacher call these three the three musketeers, and I just love their enthusiasm...especially when I tell them I want to take a picture! Silly boys!
It was such a treat to have been able to be a part of this special time in his life where he is learning all about the purpose of Thanksgiving, and extremely thankful for this time that I had to spend with my boy. I didn't have any kind of feast with my two older daughters at their schools when they were younger, and because Noah was two weeks old when Chelsea had her feast I wasn't able to attend. So being here with him, and looking at the big smile on his face made my day, and made me appreciate all that I have been blessed with. All while enjoying a delicious meal with other adults!

Here's wishing y'all a beautiful day in this season of giving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment