REPLY

Friday, October 19, 2012

Noah in October.

"I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers."
~L.M. Montgomery in Anne of Green Gables
Can I just tell you how much I love October. It is the month before your birthday, and the month in which the foliage becomes vibrant. We are so lucky to live in a place where fall exists in the most exquisite form. 

I am so glad that I dragged myself out of bed, and gave up our nap time just so I can take you out to the park.  I didn't mind the wet leaves clinging on to the soles of my keds. I didn't mind you running through the park, and the wetness that was left on your bum because of sitting on a wet bench. 
While you are very photogenic, I couldn't have you sit still for a picture, and that's okay. You are a boy filled with enormous energy, and love how that keeps me fit. You keep me young at heart, and wish this day would last forever. 
No matter rain or shine I enjoy every single waking moment with you. No matter how tired I am I will always try my best to please you, and make your young life the happiest. I am truly cherishing these moments.
Boy...you are too handsome!

Love ya,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment